Our In-Store Pick Up program allows you to purchase items online and pick them up at the store location as early as the same day.
It's fast and you save on shipping fees!
Just follow a few simple steps:
- Look for items on doodadsaccessories.ca!
- Add items to your shopping cart.
- At checkout, choose which items to ship and which ones to pick-up in store.
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email followed by a “Ready for Pick-up” email. Please WAIT until you receive the "Ready for Pick-up" email before you arrive at the store to pick-up your items.
When your order is ready, bring to the store:
- A printed copy of the "Ready for Pick Up" email.
- The credit card used for the purchase.
- If you have designated an alternate pick up person, they must bring a government-issued ID.
- At the store ask for assistance from the associate at the first register.
Who can pick up your order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up. To have your order picked up by someone else, you must select that option during checkout. You'll need to provide the pickup person's name, e-mail address and phone number.
Your pickup person will need to show a government-issued ID and “Ready for Pick Up” email at the store. Only you — or the person you've told us will pick up your order — can pick up your items at the store.
A few other things to know
- An authorization hold will be placed on your credit card for the order.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 7 days. If you don't pick up your items by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
- Refunds can take up to 72 hours, depending on your bank.
- Virtual and one-time-use credit cards, gift cards and Paypal may not be used for In-Store Pick Up.